- Maarsal College SDN. BHD. was established since in the year of 2019 and has been regarded as the pioneer and one of the leading higher-learning institutions in Hospitality courses in Malaysia, registered under the Malaysian Higher Educational Institutions Act 1996.
Guided by our aspirations to be a global university of educational excellence, we mould our Alumni’s to be professionally-driven, while preparing them to be the green champions in the international Hospitality industry scene.
- Located within the heart of Kuala Lumpur city centre, Maarsal College SDN. BHD. offers a range of hospitality oriented courses from learning certificates to degree programmes in the fields of English language, Tourism, Food and Beverage Service Operations, Food Preparation and Production, Hospitality & Tourism Management.
- Maarsal College Diploma,Certificate & Paid Internship qualifications provide a flexible structure for learners enabling program of varying credits and combining different levels. For the purposes of quality assurance, all individual qualifications and units are considered as a whole. Maarsal College is committed to ensuring the quality of the programs and units they deliver, through effective standardization of lecturers, assessors and verification of assessor decisions. The institution quality assurance and assessment is monitored and guaranteed by MQA.
- The MQA quality assurance processes will involve:
- Maarsal College as an institution of higher learning approved by the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia (MOHE).
- MQA approval for the Diploma and Certificate programmes.
- Compulsory training and standardization for internal verifiers and assessors.
- Quality review of institution verification practice.
- Quality review and development by MQA of overarching processes and quality standards.Remedial training and/or assessment sampling if found, through standardization or risk assessment activities, of having inadequate quality, assessment or internal verification processes.